dUE Inheritance

Mr. Dimas Elian Che dimasche571 at terra.es
Tue Jan 12 16:50:52 UTC 2010

Dear SirMadam,

My name is Barrister Dimas Elian Che,an Attorney at Law.

I am writing to notify you of the unclaimed inheritance deposit of our late client, Mr. MROTZEK GERD who passed on to the Great beyond on  August 21st, 2008 in the Spanair Flight JK-502 2 Crash in Madrid.

I got your name and email address through a web search engine in my quest to get a reliable individual who shall work with me in claiming this inheritance deposit since all efforts to get the biological relative has proved abortive.

Please reply to me urgently with your telephone and fax # for more information on the amount of inheritance, procedure and legality of this claim via this email:
dimasche at aim.com

Regards,
Dimas Elian Che
Attorney At Law.