RESERVED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA

MRS GILL MARCUS reservebk1 at live.co.za
Mon Feb 22 15:42:12 UTC 2010

FROM THE DESK OF TITO MBOWENI
THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF RESERVERED BANK
HEAD OFFICE PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA
EMAIL:reservebk1 at live.co.za

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009 We apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulge you through. However, we were having  some minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign contract Payments. We  apologies once again.

>From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal government of south africa  your name and Company was discovered as next on the list of the Outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be voguish for that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record  in my file your outstanding contract payment is us $65,700,000.00 (sixty-five million seven hundred thousand United States dollars).

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:
1) your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile
3) Company name, position and address:
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) A scanned copy ofWorking I?d/Int'l passport

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to your nominated bank account directly from Reserve bank of south africa .

you can also call me on my direct number  : +27787073445  as soon as you receive this letter for further discussion, do get back to me on this email reservebk1 at live.co.za

Thanks for your good understanding, hope to have your response shortly.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MRS GILL MARCUS
Executive Governor
Reserved bank of south africa