Staging: comedi fix coding style errors

Stewart Robertson stewart_r at aliencamel.com
Sun Feb 21 11:56:43 UTC 2010

I did lots of style corrections and created the patch (0001) but when I
checked it the report said there were errors so I made the changes and
created a new patch (0002) but it didn't have all my original changes in
it. This is why have attached two similar patches.

I know it is best if the patches are inside the body of the email
instead of attached but I do not have an email client set up that can
send the patches with the correct formatting. I'll work on it ready for
next time.

Cheers,

Stewart