Contact Info

Office Of The Senate House ipnoc at belltel.ph
Sat Feb 6 16:35:05 UTC 2010

Office Of The Senate House
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Committee on Foreign Payment
(Resolutions Panel on Contract Payment)

Our Ref: FKG-770-337-VX

Congratulations as we bring to your notice the winning notice from the
office of the senate.
Your email address attached drew the lucky winning No: 3.5.9.10.8 and you
have
emerge the beneficiary of $800.000.00 USD(Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars)
in cash credited to code number (M17269). Contact Our Affiliated Bank For
transfer
proceedings with details below. You should supply them with the encoded
transfer code worth
$800.000.00 USD (M17269) . Again the code is M17269.

OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC.
Waterfront Plaza, 270 Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue,
P. O. Box 75073, Victoria Island, Lagos.
CONTACT: Mr. Andy Benson
TELE:+2348137051486
EMAIL: accountdept at 8u8.hk
Customer Care Department.

Your Full Name, Telephone Number , Occupation, Age, Country,

Once again congratulations and Enjoy Your Funds.

Kindest Regards,
(Sen). David Mark
Senate President,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.