Don't Ignore This Mail Friend.

General Stanley McChrystal genmchrystal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:26:30 UTC 2010

Hello Friend,

I am Gen. Stanley McChrystal of the United State Army currently in Afghanistan. My intention is to seek your indulgence and assistance to transfer two consignment boxes.

All documents related to the delivery of the two boxes will be sent to you via the Diplomatic Company that will deliver the boxes to your address. The content of the two boxes are Gold cube and $34,000,000.00 {Thirty Four Million United States of American  Dollars USD}

Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 50% /50% at the end of this business.Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the full details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer successful.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Country:
Occupation: