Urgent Please.

Dr Benard Odigo benardodigo at emailclick.com
Wed Feb 3 00:49:57 UTC 2010

Dear sir/madam,

I have sent you this email some few days ago but I did not receive your response.Please find it necessary to reply to me after you read through it.I am seriously seeking for your assistance and partnership.

Please I need your assistance.I am a highly positioned officer in charge of finance in my country.I have used my position to make for myself the sum of Twenty Eight Million US Dollars (US$28,000,000.00) which I have kept very confidential to myself.

The problem I have is that because I am a civil servant, I cannot keep this fund in my local bank account.I am soliciting for your help to provide for me a foreign bank account so I can lodge this fund.For your assistance, I will give you 20% of this fund which is US$5,600,000.00.

Please do not see this email as a junk email.When you reply I will give you details and will arrange to meet with you for better discussion to move ahead in this project.While replying include your following information:

1.Your full names:
2.Your full address:
3.Your telephone numbers:
4.Your occupation: