Project Committee Niger Delta Development Commission

Dr.Evans Egobia drevansegobia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:09:00 UTC 2010

Dear Sir,

I understand that you are Exporter of  many product like Deep Hole Drilling machine/Electric Transformer and Hospital Equipment
 There is a bidding for a supplying contract to supply All These  Items to Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

Quantity:
Destination Port: Lagos, Nigeria
Delivery time 12 months
Payment: 100% Advance TT

The contract periods will start counting from the date of receipt of payment for the item.
 I know that your company is capable of supplying of All These  Items within the stipulated

contract periods  also confirm your company’s ability to handle such supplying project

within the  above stipulated contract peroid.
I am waiting for your response and final price list of All These  Items and pictures to

enable me submit to the NDDC Contract Project Committee Board for the product and price

confirmation and approval.

The quantity would be large I will make the required quantity available in my next email if

we receive your price.

I am waiting for your urgent feedback.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia