Letter.

Nick BOUWER jjwilma689 at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 17:49:49 UTC 2010

 Good day,
 I am Nick Bouwer, a solicitor at law. I am contacting you about a dormant account in a tune of Thirteen Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars belonging to my late client who shares similar surnames with you.

 I was given an ultimatum from the Bank to provide a member of the family, and i have written several letters to his embassy to locate any member of his family but all efforts lost.

 I want to present you as a surviving family member to enable you put a claim to the funds.

 Please indicate your interest for more information by responding to my private Email account:
 nbouwer1 at hotmail.co.za
 Thanks,
 Nick Bouwer