Suites, sports, concerts, theater, hospitality, Chicago & beyond (please forward)

Don McCauley don at yourchicagotickets.com
Fri Dec 17 16:42:02 UTC 2010

Hello!

We help fans with hospitality and tickets for sports, concerts and theater throughout the United States.  Exclusive packages with transportation for events including The Masters, Kentucky Derby, NASCAR, World Series, Broadway shows, etc.  And concerts like Beyonce, Lady Ga Ga and U2.

Road trips are available via luxury bus.  A recent example was over 400 fans enjoyed the Bears vs Lions in Detroit.  Hotel & tailgate party was included.

Super Bowl parties and concierge services are now available for the big game in Dallas.  Available 24/7/365, so don't hesitate to call my cell below or email for more information.

You always get several options to choose from for the best seats & suites. Please forward this to everyone. Thank you.

Don McCauley
don at YourChicagoTickets.com
PO Box 34701
Chicago IL 60634
312 502 5931 cell

To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

We hope you enjoy receiving email notices and updates from our office.  If you do not wish to receive email messages promoting commercial products or services from Your Chicago Tickets please email us at Don at YourChicagoTickets.com with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line.