Your ATM card is now ready.

Royal Bank of Scotland info at rbs.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 22:47:36 UTC 2010

The Royal Bank of Scotland.
London Sw15 1RX
United Kingdom.
Tel     : +44 (701) 113 2351
        : +44 (871) 503 2832
Fax     : +44 (870) 136 0500

Dear client,

Subject: RE: Approved payment release via our ATM CARD
The treasury department of Royal Bank Of Scotland computerized credit
department has received computerized credit to upload your Contract/Inheritance
Fund of ( $3.5m) Three million five hundred thousand united states dollars Via
Our ATM Swift Card,which you will use to withdraw your Fund in any ATM cash
machine Point in any part of the world as it will help you to withdraw  at
common cash machine (ATM) of US$1.500 per transaction.

In light of the above, we hereby request that you send immediately the below
details
1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
3) PERSONAL CELL PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS:
5) YOUR AGE:
6) SEX:
7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE:

Upon our conformation in accordance with the terms of our Deposit/ ATM
Agreement which Govern the administration of your received computerized credit
to program a ATM SMART VISA CARD to you, we shall program your ATM SMART VISA
CARD as indicated in the signal as soon as we receive the above required
information.
Your full compliance will enable us to activate your ATM CARD within 24 hours
and dispatch to you for your immediate withdrawals at any ATM's machine near
you.
Urgently confirm your receipt of this letter and comply accordingly,
Sincerely,
Mr Allen Wright.
Director.(Atm Department)