bouncing messages

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Wed Dec 15 05:21:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

I guess this is mostly aimed at Greg. I routinely get unsubscribed from
this list and have to re-subscribe my work account. I think what's
happening is that SPAM messages are getting denied as bounces by my
company mail servers and thus the list sees bounces and unsubscribes me.
Now, it might just be me, and if it is I can talk to our IT folks, but I
presume others have a similar problem. Could the bounce logic get
relaxed just a little so I don't have to re-subscribe semi-weekly? :)

Jon.