SMITH LEE smithl7427 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 18:57:45 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have a proposition for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I
in any manner compel you to honor against your will.Let me start by
introducing myself. I am Dr.Smith  Lee, Director of Operations
of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch. I have a mutual beneficial
business suggestion for you.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

Absolute confidentiality is required from you.Besides,I will use my connection
to get some documents to back up the fund so that the fund can not be
question by any authority.

More information await you in my next response to your email message.

Treat as very urgent.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Smith Lee.