ATM AWARD NOTIFICATION

BANK OF ENGLAND info at impfot.com.ar
Thu Dec 9 04:57:53 UTC 2010

BANK OF ENGLAND PROMOTIONS
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS SECTION
ATM AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made on our winners of the BANK OF ENGLAND PROMOTIONS.
Attached herewith is your winning details that emerged you as a winner in our second category of the BANK OF ENGLAND LOTTO DRAW.
Your Winning Ticket Number: 230-365-3071
Your Serial Number: 710-43
Your lucky draw Numbers are: 8, 5, 6, 24, 19, 34 Bonus Number 51
Your INSURANCE Number: FLD718/470D/GMSA
You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of Ј485,000.00GBP in ATM card, which is the winning amount for the Second category winners.
As you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America and Asia Pacific.
This card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is Ј3000  per transaction. Also be informed that the total amount in the SWIFT ATM CARD is Ј485,000.00GBP

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Address:
(3) Phone And Fax Number:
(4) Age and Occupation:
(5) Your Nearest International Air Port in your City of residence:
(6) Country:
To begin your claim, please contact your claims agent immediately.

DR Steve Barton
Director of Operations
mrstevebarton at mail.mn
BANK OF ENGLAND
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your insurance and ticket numbers and other information provided above and below in every one of your correspondences with your claims agent.
Congratulations! once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Thanks for your co-operation.