In Collaboration With You

Consult AT Saudi consult at saudiinvest.com
Wed Dec 1 01:41:05 UTC 2010

Good Day,

I am Dr.Tony Adrian Paan, writing to inform you of our desire to invest in
your country on behalf of Princess Haya Sheikh of Saudi Arabia.
Considering her very strategic and influential position, she hopes that
the transaction is strictly confidential as possible. Also, won't
disclose her identity at least for now, until completion of this
transaction because of confidential matters.

Hence our desire to have you as our agent abroad to protect and invest her
funds in a profitable business of your choice.
I have therefore been directed to find out whether you would agree to act
as a foreign agent in order to update this transaction.
If you can handle this, then you can come back to me.

with the following information.

NAME: AGE: SEX: EMAIL: COUNTRY PHONE: OCCUPATION: CONTACT ADDRESS RESIDENTIAL

I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:

tonyadrianpaan at yahoo.com

Regards.
Dr.Tony Adrian Paan