Ref.: Verify To Know The Capacity Of Your Bank Account

Payment Supervisory Officer. shopping at utkarshcomputer.com
Mon Aug 30 05:01:44 UTC 2010

Good day.

Ref.: Verify To Know The Capacity Of Your Bank Account

This is to let you know that I have been trying to get this fund into your bank account and to prove to you that not everybody that comes your way in this world is Fake. Now I have tried my possible best to see that the bank transfer your money to you. And also has submitted all the necessary documents needed by the bank on your behalf and attach is an international bank draft issued in your name through the Hongkong & shanghai banking corporation Plc (Hsbc) London.

Go to your bank office and confirm if this attach bank draft is real so that the bank will send the original copy of the international bank draft to you. Also note that The bank director of the bank told me that they just issued you this US$850,000.00. To verify the capacity of your bank account if your bank account can accommodate the US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars Only) before they will transfer the whole amount of your money to you. Confirm this with your bank management immediately and get back to us so that the bank will know very well that your bank account is capable of receiving the whole amount of your money. Please re-send your current receiving address where the original copy of your bank draft will be delivered to with the above Fax number immediately you received this message. Including your telephone and fax number for easy communication and also confirm if you received the attachment of your international bank draft. Do that immediately.

God bless us all.

Yours in service,

Mr. Michael Peterson
Payment Supervisory Officer.