Congratulations To You Dear Lucky Winner !!!

Asia Pacific International Lottery asiapacificonline at mail.org
Sun Aug 29 12:02:50 UTC 2010

                               ASIA PACIFIC 2010 WINNING NOTIFICATION !!!

Congratulations !!! Dear Lucky Winner

This is to inform you of the release result of the ASIA PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE DRAW Year 2010.

Your email Address attached to ticket number 085-12876077-09 with serial number 51390-0 drew the lucky numbers of 03-06-08-10-12-16-27, which consequently won the lottery and Qualified you among Twenty five international Winners in the 5th category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of US$ 1,000, 000.00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY), in cash credited to file with REFERENCE: N.EG/3662367114/13.

Your Lucky Numbers.
03-06-08-10-12-16-27

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All 25 winning email addresses were selected randomly from the World Wide Website through a computer draw system and extracted from over 50,000 email addresses & official addresses, that are listed online from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and South America, Middle East and Africa, as part of our International Promotion Programme. This promotion takes place yearly.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our South east asia regional representative Bangkok Thailand as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your US$ 1,000,000.00 would be released to you through our payment office in Bangkok Thailand.

To begin your prize claim, You are advised to contact our co-ordinator in charge below with all the information listed below fill and submitted to him via email below, In order for him to instruct and direct you on how to receive your cash prize.

Name: Co-ordinator Rev.Nikom Jirasak
Asia Pacific Lottery Organization
Soi Nui Klong Toei klm 15 wattana Bangkok Thailand 10200
Tel: +66870907563
Email: asiapacificonlineorg at yahoo.co.th

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country Of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:
10. Fax Number:
11. Draw Number above:

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference  numbers in all correspondences with us, Furthermore, should there be any change of address, please do inform our Co-ordinator as soon as possible.

Note: Your winning prize fund is secured and covered by an insurance policy and can not be tamper until it get to you the rightful winner. This is our protocols to avoid misappropriation of winners fund and unwarranted abuse of this programme. In view of this you are advised to quickly file your claim to our co-ordinator as instructed for your immediate direction to the paying Bank.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your prize remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claimants or unwarranted claims as has happened in the past. Please be warned.
Remember, you are expected to claim your prize immediately and not more than 20 days to the date of notification. Any claim not made by this date will be returned to HER MAJESTYS DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY.

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Once again from all members of staff of the ASIA PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY ORGANIZATION and thank you for being a part of our International Promotion program.

We wish you continued good fortunes.

Announcer!
Dr.Thanaporn Deng
President
Asia Pacific Lottery Organization.

Yours Sincerely,
Sunan Virote
Vice President
Asia Pacific Lottery Organization.

                                           Asia Pacific Int'l Lottery Organization
                              2010 All Right Reserved Terms of Service - Guideline
                                                     776353 476328 258426