Attention: Beneficiary Sir/Ma,

MR. IBRAHIM MOMOH , test at hp009.com
Sat Aug 28 21:33:02 UTC 2010

Attention: Beneficiary Sir/Ma,

I have been informed by the CHEVRON/TEXACO COMPANY LTD to anticipate your message as this office has been assigned to handle the payment of your  grant donation prize and also to alert you that your previous mail was received here on this office desk and content clearly documented.

I would advise you followthe instructions given to you and your Donation parcelwill be sent to you fully sealed within the next 24hours. Acheque has been issued in your name and we haveconcluded the processing of all documents that  will facilitate the clearanceof the cheque in your Bank.

This documents includes the following:

1.DONATION CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF US$2,000,000.00.
2.DONATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE CHEVRON/TEXACOEXPLORATION AND PRODUCTIONCOMPANY
LTD(CTEPC).
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
4.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE NIGERIAN HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE,
STATINGTHATTHEDONATION WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION
PROGRAMME AND DULY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE ECOWAS.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which  makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you.Find below our delivery optionswhich you are required to choose the onethat is most convenient to you to enable the delivery of your parceltothe address which is sent by you to this office.

I want you to indicateonce more your mode of delivery for the purpose  of documentation in the ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE.

DHL Cost of deliveryMailing: US $100.00

Vat:US $10.00
Insurance:US $150.00
Total:260usd

FEDEX Cost of deliveryMailing:US $50.00

VAT US $10.00
Insurance: US $150.00
Total:$US210.00

UPS Cost of delivery
Mailing: US$7.00
VAT US$5.00
Insurance: US$160.00
Total:$US190.00

All three options are 24hours delivery after shipmentNB: THE INSURANCE FEE (US$150:00) IS ABSOLUTELY COMPULSORY, AND MUST BEPAIDBEFORE THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR PARCEL WHILE THE

MAILING FEE SHOULD BEPAID TO THE DELIVERY AGENT THAT WILL  DELIVERYOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP).Due to the diplomatic content of your  parcel,  it will be illegal to send it without being insured as it will violate the   federal delivery rules governing diplomatic parcel delivery.This means payment  for the insurancefee must be made before the parcel is sent to
avoid risk.

This is becauseof somebad experience we had in the past. We can not afford to re-issueyour cheque if anything goes wrong.  In thiscase payment for the insurancefee is absolutely compulsory, while the  mailing fee should be paid to any of the above listed delivery company you  choose  at the point of delivery.

Your prize is protected by a hardcover insurancepolicy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before remittance.This means that the  aboveinsurance charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be  provided by you before your parcel is shipped.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling actasadopted in 1993 andamended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect receipients and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

You have to contact PAYMENT STAFF AT THE ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE now with your information and choice of delivery company among the list above for  the delivery  of  your package with this information bellow;

CONTROLLER: MR.DAN GOODMAN COMPANY
NAME: PAYMENT STAFF ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE
EMAIL ADRESS:  paymasterbarclaysgh at yahoo.com.hk
TEL: +234813-0938-317

2, Address of Residence:.................
3, country from:..................
4, Telephone Number:..................
5, Occupation...................

Kindly give Him a call immediately you receive this mail .

MR. IBRAHIM MOMOH ,

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES
ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE