REQUEST FOR PATNERSHIP IN CONTRACT EXECUTION

GREGORY omhmma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:33:47 UTC 2010

REQUEST FOR PATNERSHIP IN CONTRACT EXECUTION

I am Mr. BARRY GREGORY a staff at the UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR) here in London UNIED KINGDOM. Our office is located at STRAND BRIDGE HOUSE, 138-142 STRAND, LONDON WC2R1HH.

The UNHCR is awarding contracts involving the supply of Rice, Cloths and Beverages for victims of drought in Niger republic, displaced refugees in the Liberian conflict, refugees in Kyrgyzstan and victims of earthquake in Haiti. The quantity of rice required is 250 metric tones (about 50,000 bags of rice) and the quantity of used cloths: 37 metric tones of shirts, trousers etc.

The statutes do not permit a staff of UNHCR, to participate in contract bids and execution in other to avoid the abuse of due process and corporate Governance. So I decided to look for a reputable individual or company, who would secure the bid for the contracts and give me a commission of 10% of the profit for providing this inside information for a successful bid once the contract is secured. That is why I am contacting you.

The beauty of the UNHCR contracts is that,

1. The contracts are very lucrative because they are usually awarded at about 5 times the prevalent market value.

2. Once you are successful in the bid, 75% of the total contract sum is paid upfront as mobilization. Thus the contract does not necessarily require ownership of a big company; all that is required is your ability to convince the UNHCR consultants of your integrity, reliability and competence in the execution.

3. Once you are able to execute the first contract to the satisfaction of UNHCR, you will become a registered contractor with the organization and will be awarded subsequent contracts in the future.

Indicate your interest by email:(barrygregory14 at globomail.com),IF AND ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE CAPABLE OF EXECUTING ANY OF THE CONTRACTS So that we may reach an agreement and get started.

This is golden opportunity. But please, if you know you are unable to execute any of the contractors, kindly ignore this message because this is a serious matter and there is no time for games.

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

Mr. BARRY GREGORY.