From Mrs. Farida Waziri

Mrs. Farida Waziri mr.faridawaziri2010 at mail.mn
Fri Aug 6 16:09:36 UTC 2010

ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION NIGERIA
                                    EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION
                                         RECOARDING INFO: 234-5445     2010

                                         15 Wallows Road Iconic Lagos State .
                                              Ref: FGN/EFCC/XO1/010.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that series of reports have been sent to the investigation unit concerning the nefarious activities of the
impostors.They have dragged the image of this country to mud.Any information that will be provided by you to enable us apprehend
those behind this act of disloyalty will be highly appreciated.

Kindly forward to us their contact telephone numbers,email addresses and receipts of payments made to any wrong hands in the past, so that
we can take action on that.

We apologise for any inconveniences they must have caused you.Please bear with us, crime is a global issue which must be tackled
globally.Your interest will be highly protected and know it that we might need your presence here once we lay our hands on any of the
suspected criminals,so that you can stand as the complainant in the court of law for onward prosecutions.

Forward below details to enable us commense verification work with bank as regards smooth transfer of your fund payment.

1. Full Names.
2. Banking Details.
3. Valid Telephone numbers for easy communications.
4. Valid I.Ds for proper identifications.

Finally, arrangement are almost concluded with FBI and INTERPOL to assist us in  fishing out the scammers from their various hide out
and locations to save the image of our dear  country Nigeria.

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming calls and emails , if we still find out that you are still
dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating you for years , I shall stop and cancel your payment immediately .

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE.

Mrs. Farida Waziri
EFCC Chairman,