Very Urgent Plz.

Barrister Don Moore barr.dmoore0633 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:46:06 UTC 2010

                                      GHARTEY AND GHARTEY BARRISTERS AND
                                      SOLICITORS JOE AND EFUA GHARTEY.
                                      P.O.BOX OS 1003 OSU-ACCRA LOCATED AT
                                      HSE No F334/4,DADEBU RD
                                      NYANIBA ESTATES, OSU-ACCRA.
                                      TELL; +233 -546694910.
                                      DATE: 04/08/2010.

Hello Dear,

Compliments of the season. Grace, Peace, and Love from the part of the
Atlantic to you, i hope my letter does not cause you much embarrassment as
i write to you in Good faith, I am Barrister Don Moore, a solicitor at
law. I am the personal attorney to late Mr. John W. Valverde, a national
of your country who used to work as a contractor here in Accra-Ghana, West
Africa, On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and there two
daughter were involved in a car accident along kumasi express road,
unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the accident.

Since then I have made several inquiries through your Embassy here to
locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved
unsuccessful, After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any
member of his family to no avail, I decided to contact you. I contacted
you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my
client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank
where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, African Development
Bank Ghana. (ADB) where the deceased had an account valued at about
($12.5M) Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand united state dollars,) which
the bank now unquestionably expects it to be claimed by any available
foreign next-of-kin of the Late beneficiary within the next ten official
working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years
now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($12.5M) million dollars
can be paid to you, I have all necessary legal documents that can be used
to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation
to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law.Please respond with your phone number for easy communications or
give me call on my direct line +233 -546694910. for more details.

Best regards,

Barrister Don Moore,Esq
TELL; +233 -546694910.