DEARLY BELOVED,CAN I TRUST YOU?

Mrs.Jennifer Higgins ahig_ss at rogers.com
Mon Aug 2 17:19:05 UTC 2010

Please read this slowly and carefully as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get.I am Mrs.Jennifer Higgins I was married to Late Eric Higgins.He used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company London and was also a seasoned contractor in the Asian Region.He died on 31 July 2003 in Paris.

We were married for seven years without a child.After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When my late husband was alive he deposited he sum of GBP 5.2 Mill in a bank in London which is now wasting and languishing there.My Doctor told me that I would not last long due to my complicated health issues I have cancer.Having known my condition I decided to donate this funds to better the lives of the less privileged.I need an honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction.I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations orphanages and less privileged.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my Attorney in London.For legitimacy he will also issue you a letter of authorization that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund.

I want you to always pray for me.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.If you are not interested kindly pardon me for contacting you.
You can reach me with my alternate email address (jnnyhiggin at gmail.com)

Thanks
Yours sincerely
Mrs.Jennifer Higgins