Congratulations

Online Coodinator info at mca.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 02:56:58 UTC 2010

Dear Microsoft User,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound) from Microsoft
Corporation 2010 International Award Program held on the 27th of July 2010 in
London, United Kingdom.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 125,000
email addresses composed of various email domains worldwide.

The Microsoft Corporation Award Programme is approved by the British Gaming
Board and also licensed by The International Association of Gaming Regulators
(IAGR).

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our MS Claims Office
for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

REF: NLU/63120973/LY AND BATCH: 08/H3401/3UK

To file for your claim, contact the processing consultant:

MS CLAIMS OFFICE
U.K OFFICE.ENGLAND, LHART STREET 34, WALSALL.WS1 3PE
WEST MIDLAND, LONDON. 70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM.

Claims Officer: Mr. Terry Owen
Foreign Services Directorate/Operation Personnel
Emails: mcaclaims10 at live.co.uk
Tel: +447045795051

Do fill out the claims form to Terry Owen in other to process the claims of
your prize without delay.

Payment Processing Form:

Contact him by providing him with your REF: NLU/63120973/LY AND BATCH: 08/
H3401/3UK. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed
information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full
2. Address
3. Nationality
4. Age & Gender
5. Occupation
6. Phone/Fax
7. Present Country

We ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims have been
processed and your funds remitted to you. This is a part of our security
measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted abuse of the programme.

Failure to claim your prize (CASH) would result to forfeiting and will be
used for subsequent draws.

Once again congratulations.

Regards,
Dr. Veronica Hudson
Online Coordinator
Microsoft Consumer Awards.

© 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
"IT4WEB.RO - mail.adresamail.ro"