For your immediate attention

Johnson Taylor johnson.laylor06 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:58:21 UTC 2009

>From Johnson Taylor

RE: INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP RELATIONSHIP

US$10.5M (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS FUND FOR
INVESTMENT)

I am writing this letter with due respect and honor, believing that you
will give my request proper and urgent attention. I am very pleased to be
in contact with you the possibility of accepting my investment proposal to
you. Please note that I don’t have anything to hide from you, regardless
that I have not seen you before. I want to invest into any lucrative
business venture in your country or into real estate properties, hotel
management.

If you are interested to work with me, contact me immediately for details.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Johnson Taylor