wireless drivers in staging

Jim Lieb jim.lieb at canonical.com
Fri Sep 11 20:18:20 UTC 2009

On Friday 11 September 2009 12:27:09 John W. Linville wrote:
> Beyond that, I was hoping to "break the ice" a bit between the
> driverdev group and the wireless group.  It would be good if we could
> get people working together towards a mutually acceptable set of
> drivers rather than having one group toiling on something the other
> group considers a "dead end".  Let's hope... :-)
I'm all ears wrt help.  I've been cleaning up the pci/init for the vt6655
and am finding all kinds of interesting timing/access issues.  Is there a
possiblity that we/I could get some datasheets or ??? from Via on these
parts?  It appears to me that reality and the code are on divergent paths.

Thanks,

Jim
--
Jim Lieb