Testing of pending patches for ath, ath5k, ath9k, ar9170

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 01:50:29 UTC 2009

I've posted my series of patches so far as PATCH form as I feel
confident about them, but it always helps to get early testers. If you
have ath5k, ath9k, or ar9170 hardware please give these a whirl on top
of wireless-testing. Nothing much has changed except a lot of code
shuffling and the start of hw code sharing. I'm curious if any user on
real single CPU boxen notices any differences, I would doubt it, but
hey, lets see.

http://bombadil.infradead.org/~mcgrof/patches/ath/2009/09/all-2009-09-10.patch

After this I guess there's just a few tiny places to address on hw
related code to ensure ath_softc is not used, once this is all cleaned
up we can start using the code as-is on ath9k_htc.

  Luis