ar9271 development roadmap

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:09:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez<mcgrof at gmail.com> wrote:
> Note: this e-mail is on a public mailing list.
>
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 5:42 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez<mcgrof at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll soon commit what I have so far, as soon as it compiles. Then general
>> help with mac80211 stuff will be greatly welcomed.
>
> OK I just committed this stuff as a new file as ath9k_htc.c.

Oh and I should mention this file doesn't compile yet -- as you will
notice there are some things we seem to need to change on HTC -- like
for example getting the usb device so we can set it up add_device.

I'm done for the day so anyone wants to work on this I shouldn't be
interfering with the tree for at least some 12 hours from now.

 Luis