Atheros Linux wireless drivers home page - and two new driver projects

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:04:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Ramesh<rramesh1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Luis,
>
> For the AR9271 802.11 mac driver - can I contribute in anyway in the
> development?

Absolutely! I hope to commit soon some initial mac80211 code, after
that you can refer to references/ath/ to look at how things were done
for a net80211 based driver. I obviously nuked all net80211 code
though as we don't need that, but I hope to have left as much in
references/ as possible to get us up and running. This is after all my
source of documentation, so what you see is what I have as well.

  Luis