FROM Mr.WOLF HANS JNR.

Mr.WOLF HANS wolfhans36 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 22:03:50 UTC 2009

FROM Mr.WOLF HANS JNR.
Manager of Audit & Acct.Dept.
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
COTONOU.BENIN REPUBLIC.
Phone : +229 97727889.

Dear Friend.

                             ( READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)
Greeting, and how are you doing?I hope fine.Please let this my message do not be a surprise to you because I got your informations and lay trust in you before i contacted you.I am the Director incharge  OF AUDIT & ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT of our bank and i decided to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of Nine million Six hundred thounsand Dollars.($9,600,000.00).This is an abandoned fund that belongs to  one of our foreign customers who died along with his completely family.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

   I was very fortunate to came across the deceased file when I was arranging the old and abandoned customers files of 2003-2004 in other to submit to the bank managements accordingly for documentation purposes.It is clearly stated in our BANKING FOREIGN POLICY and signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed by the NEXT OF KIN till the period of NINE(9) years starting from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the BANK TREASURY as an unclaimed fund.Besides,it is not authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of Benin to make the claim of the fund.

So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased.When the fund is transferred into your account,Thirty five PERCENT(40%) will be for you in an assistance and in provision of the bank account,%10 Is set aside for  incured expences incured,while Fifty PERCENT (50%) will be  for me.and my colleague.   If you are really sure of your intergerity, trustworthy and confidentiality, reply with your contact necessary for the transfer and call me as you so that I will let you know the steps to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.I will be waiting for your urgent reply.

My regards to you and your family,

Mr.WOLF HANS  JNR)
Manager of Audit & Acc