For Your Attention Please!

Mrs.Eva Ferguson eva123 at evaferguson.1ts.pl
Mon Oct 26 13:03:49 UTC 2009

For Your Attention Please!

Dear Beloved.

Happiness keeps you sweet, trials keeps you strong, sorrows keeps you
human, failures keeps you humble, success keeps you  glooming, and but
only God keeps you going! You are so special!

My name is Mrs. Eva Ferguson  a British Merchant in Caribbean Island. I
have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer, which  wasdiscovered very
late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. This sickness has defiled
all forms of medicine, and right   now I have only about a few months to
live, according to medical experts. I have  since lost my power of speech
and can only  manage to write now; as  that has been the only way I am
able to communicate.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone not even myself but my business. Though I  am very rich, I  was
never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my
business as that is the only thing   I cared for. But now I regret  all,
as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to  have or
make all the  money in the world. I believe when the Almighty  gives me a
second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it.

Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my
properties and assets to my immediate and extended  family members and  as
well as a few close friends. I want nature and the Almighty God in  Heaven
to be merciful to me and  accept my soul and so, I have decided  to give
the remains of my wealth to charity organizations, as I want this to be
one of the last good deeds I did on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the
Caribbean Island, London and Ireland. Now that my   health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more. I once asked
members of my family to close one of my  accounts in Switzerland and
donate the money in the account to the motherless/charity homes across
Africa, Europe and America organizations, they refused and kept the money
to themselves. I do not trust them anymore, as   they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which only few of them know of is the (US$19M) cash
deposit that I have with a financial firm. I will   want you to  help me
collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and please
earn only 20% of the money  as your fee for the distribution. Please let
me know if you are interested in helping me out.

May the Almighty God remain with you as you help.

Regards,

Mrs. Eva Ferguson