No subject

FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS info at fedex.com
Thu Oct 15 14:10:13 UTC 2009

Good day to you. We have been waiting for you to contact us for
Your Package that is registered with us for shipment by the
Lottery commission to your residence. Be informed that we are
in possession of a Parcel containing a cheque of $800,000.00
USD.It is the usual practice of this comission to conduct a proper
verification of all Packages that we are to deliver, to ensure
that they are valid. Be rest assured that the contents in your
package has been confirmed valid and we will commence delivery
once you have met the necessary requirements.For your information, the
Mail,VAT & Shipping fees have been
paid by your collegue Board when your package was registered
what you need to pay is the Security Keeping fee of $170 as
stated in our privacy terms & condition page. kindly supply the below
info.~Full Name:.......................~Postal address:..................
~State/Country:...................~Direct telephone number:.........
Await your Swift Response.
Yours Faithfully,Mr Federick W. Smith