Second Notice

Tom Nelson tomnelson8000 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 23:52:49 UTC 2009

THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION,

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a Beneficiary to the total sum of US $25,300,000.00 (Twenty five million three hundred thousand US dollars)in the codicil and last testament of the Deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second letter to You).

We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. We therefore reckoned that you can receive these funds as you are qualified by your name Identity.

All the legal papers will be processed in your Acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, We request that you kindly forward to us your letter of Acceptance with the below details:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Your Occupation:
Your Tel Numbers:both land and cell
Your Fax Numbers:
Your company's name (if any)
Your Sex:

This will enable us file necessary Documents at our high court probate division for the Release of this sum of money. Please note all reply should be direct to the following email address :tom.nelson22 at gmail.com

Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours faithfully,
Tom Nelson