CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Central Bank cbnpaymentofficeofgovernor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:32:46 UTC 2009

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory.

Beneficiary,

It was resolved 48 hours ago by the new Board Committee of the Central
Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) to release all outstanding payments of $365M
waiting transfer, as we began this last fiscal payment of the year which
you happened to be among the list. You are to reconfirm your full
Name,Age, Address telephone for immediate release of your funds. Be
informed that all offshore payment centers in United Kingdom USA and other
European  countries has been canceled, and also the funds has been
recalled back to the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA C.B.N, due to the
irregularities of the officers assigned to represent the Nigerian
Government in our offshore centers overseas and also the misconduct of the
immediate past Governor of  the Central Bank of Nigeria who was voted out
3 months ago, by the Senate House, due to his fraudulent activities.

We have received several complains, regarding their activities, whereby
they kept obtaining money from the beneficiaries of this irrevocable
payment, without transferring their over due funds. It's on this that the
Federal Government of Nigeria and the Senate house decided to terminate
his appointment as Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria,as to restore hope to
the affected persons. Based on the authority bestowed on me, as the new
C.B.N Governor, I hereby apologize for the inconveniencies caused by those
officers and that of the immediate past C.B..N Governor Professor, Charles
 Soludo.
As the new C.B.N Governor who has spent only 3 months in office, I stand
to assure you of 72 hours within which you shall confirm your over due
payment right in your bank account. Kindly reconfirm your details for
immediate action.reply with this email id:
paymentofficeofgovernorcbn at gmail.com

Yours In Service
Mallam. LAMIDO SANUSI.