WINNER COME FOR YOUR CLAIM

UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY infobritish at lottery.org
Sun Nov 22 05:32:25 UTC 2009

UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY
The Lottery Company
P.O Box 789
Harrogate HG1 2YR
*****************
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
******************
Our Dear Winner,

You have won the sum of 1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION  POUND STERLING)from
the UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY on our 2009 new year charity bonanza.The
winning ticket was selected from a Data Base of Internet Email users,from
which your Address came out as the  winning coupon We hereby urge you to
claim the winning amount quickly this is a monthly lottery.Failure to
claim your win will result into  the reversion of the fund to our
following month.You are therefore requested to contact immediately out
Claims Department below quoting : WINNING NUMER:3 9 12 13 20 43 bouns
ball(7),please quote your winning number

Mr Joe Morrison
Winning Claims Department
Email:morrison.joe at hotmail.co.uk

Provide the following information needed below to process  your
winning claim.

Congratulations once again.
1. FULL NAMES:
2. ADDRESS:
3. SEX:
4. AGE:
5. MARITAL STATUS:
6. OCCUPATION:
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS:
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
9. BATCH NUMBER:
10.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL
11.AMOUNT WON:
12.COUNTRY;

Regards,
MRS ROSE MARY