From Mr. Richard Kofi Addo

Mr. Richard Kofi Addo obi17 at alternative-ways.com
Fri Nov 20 08:39:38 UTC 2009

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Richard Kofi Addo I am the regional manager of one of the leading bank here in Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 46 years old married with three lovely kids. I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the a bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2008 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Ten Million, Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand united state dollars (US$10,850M)  which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. email me back through my secured email address ( mrrkaddo1 at mynet.com ) with the following information below so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full informations.

1. Your Full Name

2. Postal Address

3. Private Phone number

4. Age and Occupation

Remember there is no risk involved i promise.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

Yours truly

Mr. Richard Kofi Addo
Tel: +233 207 461003