Donated to you

Jakki MOORE moore.jakki at live.com
Wed Nov 18 08:01:17 UTC 2009

TRADING STANDARDS INTERNATIONAL.
CASH GRANT/DONATION & E-LOTTERY PROMO.

This is to notify you that you have been chosen by the Board of trustees of the Trading Standards International as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation of 500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound Starlings Only.) for your own personal, education and business development.

Trading Standards International promotes a fair trading environment for consumers and honest businesses and helps to protect and support them. This is achieved through advice, education, working in partnership and law enforcement.

In line with our 2009 end of the year program, the Trading Standards in conjunction with the E-Lottery & Euro Million Lottery Program to give out a yearly donation to lucky international recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal Business development and uplift of their environment.

We contacted major domain providers like YAHOO, HOTMAIL, GOOGLEMAIL, Private Companies and other well known domain providers to avail us with details of all their subscribers, thereby giving every email user the legibility and opportunity to be randomly selected for this grant.

To ensure a smooth collection of this fund, contact me immediately at Email:jakkimoor at gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Jakki MOORE