Dearest Beloved,

Mr. Kunio Uematsu kunio1962 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:25:59 UTC 2009

Dearest Beloved,

Allah is great and in his name I come to you. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry  for me.......because......I believe everyone will die someday.

I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and  right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. The situation has  gotten complicated recently with my inability to hear or speak (being deaf and dump now). I have  not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but  my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only  focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now  know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family    members as well as a few close friends. I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as  I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to  some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria, Malaysia and some countries in Africa. Now that  my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my  family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity  organization in Europe; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them  anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.  The last of my money  which no one knows of is the huge cash sum of Eleven Million British pounds Sterling (GBP11  million) that I deposited sometime ago in an offshore account in a bank abroad. I will want you  to help me collect these deposited funds and use the funds t

PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO ME WITH YOUR DETAILED INFORMATION AND IDENTIFICATION SO THAT I CAN  FORWARD TO THE BANK WHERE FUND IS DEPOSITED.

Waminu aleikun wasalam,
Kunio