Hello

Kwang Park parkkw23 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:12:49 UTC 2009

Dear Partner,

I am sending you this email through the internet with reservations, basically because you may perceive my intentions wrongly.

The issue I want to unravel to you is a very classified and sensitive one, it may be very difficult for you to comprehend, but it certainly the truth.

It involves huge sum of Fund that I want you to receive on my behalf, On your response via my email address (kwangpk222 at yahoo.co.jp) I will send you the details and more information about myself and the funds.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Park Kwang.
(South Korea)