kernel source code browser

Stefan Richter stefanr at s5r6.in-berlin.de
Fri Jun 19 17:59:41 UTC 2009

hong zhang wrote:
> I install kscope in my Ubuntu and run. But when I click cscope item.
> Nothing can be click. Do you know why?

I don't know, maybe there is something wrong with the program settings.
(Check the preferences.)  Or maybe the project wasn't imported and
indexed as expected.

> The one thing I like browser to have is to show struct definition

kscope is able to show a number of code lines which may be the struct
definition, and the user can pick the one that he thinks is it.  But
this list has far too many false positives to be useful in case of
often-used structs.
--
Stefan Richter