[patch 00/54] [Announce] Microsoft Hyper-V drivers for Linux

Hank Janssen hjanssen at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 21 18:00:10 UTC 2009

>What is the long term strategy to keep the sources in sync? Is there
>one? Do you expect to get updates for these sources?
>
>        Balbir

Balbir,

I think you are asking me if we plan to continue contributing?

It is my plan to use the kernel as my primary development area, and I will
Continue to provide Greg with updates. First step is to clean up the code
To make sure if fulfills all Kernel coding standards and requirements.

Then I will start contributing new functionality.

Thanks,

Hank.