[patch 00/54] [Announce] Microsoft Hyper-V drivers for Linux

Andi Kleen andi at firstfloor.org
Mon Jul 20 19:37:12 UTC 2009

Greg KH <gregkh at suse.de> writes:

> It's the "normal" way of cleaning up code.  Start with a known-working
> piece of stuff, and incrementally clean it up.

I have to agree with David. This is essentially unreviewable
in the original state. It would be good if you could
do all the obvious cleanups first and then post a consolidated
series.

Most "obvious" cleanups should not change the binary, so
you can easily check they are correct by comparing the assembler
code.

-Andi

--
ak at linux.intel.com -- Speaking for myself only.