[patch 00/54] [Announce] Microsoft Hyper-V drivers for Linux

Matthias Urlichs smurf at smurf.noris.de
Mon Jul 20 17:09:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

Dave Jones:
> Given the numerous cleanup patches that already exist, is there any reason
> to not just post the cleaned up drivers ?  It would certainly be more
> reviewable than the current pile.

Feel free to apply / combinediff these patches before reviewing. :-P

Personally, I don't want to ever see another patch where substantial
changes (for some nontrivial value of "substantial") are intermixed
with distracting s/\<BOOLEAN\>/bool/g cleanups.

Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf at smurf.noris.de
v4sw7$Yhw6+8ln7ma7u7L!wl7DUi2e6t3TMWb8HAGen6g3a4s6Mr1p-3/-6 hackerkey.com
 - -
You can never do merely one thing.
					-- Garrett Hardin