[How to upload our driver to "kernel.org"] Would you give me your advice?

Greg KH gregkh at suse.de
Mon Dec 14 15:00:03 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 12:26:49PM +0100, Alejandro Riveira Fern??ndez wrote:
> El Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:56:23 +0900
> Masa <masa.korg at gmail.com> escribi??:
>
> Adding I hpe some usefull CC's
> See also: http://www.linuxdriverproject.org/
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Our company is planning to upload our device drivers to "kernel.org".
> > And I am investigating "How to upload".

Please read the very detailed documentation on how the Linux development
process works that is contained within the kernel in the:
	Documentation/development-process/
directory.

If after reading that, you have specific questions, and you need help
with getting your code accepted, me, and the other developers on the
devel at linuxdriverproject.org mailing list will be glad to help you out.

Hope this helps,