Latest staging git repository

Ameya Palande 2ameya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:59:54 UTC 2009

Hi Mithlesh,

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Mithlesh Thukral
<mithlesh at linsyssoft.com> wrote:
> On Monday 14 December 2009 17:35:17 Ameya Palande wrote:
>> Hi Greg,
>>
>> Can you point me to the git repository where I can see the current
>> state of staging tree? I mean patches which you have accepted but not
>> yet sent upstream.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ameya.
>>
> Hi Ameya,
>
> If you want the patches which Greg is planning to send to Linus for the
> upcoming release, those can be found in :
>        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/patches.git
> In case you are interested in the patches which people have posted (for
> various staging changes) and Greg is yet to decide/respond/accept/reject those
> the best bet is to follow this mailing list. But I think people still send
> patches to Greg without CCing the list and we dont know how frequent is this.
> Maybe Greg can comment on this or slowly we start enforcing the rule of CCing
> the mailing list.
>
> HTH,
> Mithlesh Thukral

Thanks for your reply!
Some suggestions from my side about current situation:

1. It will be great if we can have patchwork for tracking submitted patches.
2. Git location where one can see all the patches which are accepted
by Greg but not yet merged into upstream. This should be published on
wiki.

Cheers,
Ameya.