Latest staging git repository

Mithlesh Thukral mithlesh at linsyssoft.com
Mon Dec 14 12:47:29 UTC 2009

On Monday 14 December 2009 17:35:17 Ameya Palande wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Can you point me to the git repository where I can see the current
> state of staging tree? I mean patches which you have accepted but not
> yet sent upstream.
>
> Cheers,
> Ameya.

Hi Ameya,

If you want the patches which Greg is planning to send to Linus for the
upcoming release, those can be found in :
	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/patches.git
In case you are interested in the patches which people have posted (for
various staging changes) and Greg is yet to decide/respond/accept/reject those
the best bet is to follow this mailing list. But I think people still send
patches to Greg without CCing the list and we dont know how frequent is this.
Maybe Greg can comment on this or slowly we start enforcing the rule of CCing
the mailing list.

HTH,
Mithlesh Thukral