PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

IRISH LOTTERY BOARD shamlin76 at singnet.com.sg
Fri Dec 4 10:21:22 UTC 2009

The Irish Lottery
P O Box 1010
11 G Lower Dorset Street,
(Customer Services)
ref:UK/9420X2/68
Batch:074/05/ZY368

04/12/2009.

Dear Winner,

This is to bring to your notice that your e-mail emerged as one of our winning email address in our just concluded Irish Lottery Board Sweepstakes Programme that made you
automatically a winner of the sum of £1,350,000 (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds sterling), held on 2nd of December 2009. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188
with serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 17, 19, 23, 33, 40, 41, Bonus 13 which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e match 5 plus bonus,
processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. Please contact our claims agent and fill the payment processing form and send it to our claims agent immediately.

Mr.Peter Williams
Email:irish_customerservices104 at msn.com
Phone No:+44 701-113-6968

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

1.FULL NAMES:............
2.ADDRESS:...............
3.SEX:...................
4.AGE:...................
5.MARITAL STATUS:........
6.OCCUPATION:............
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:........
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:......
9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL.......
10.AMOUNT WON:...........
11.COUNTRY:..............

Yours faithfully,
SIR. PHILIP JOHNSON
Phone :+447045754607
Fax :+44-701-113-9353
Online coordinator for THE IRISH LOTTERY Sweepstakes International Program.