CONTACT FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER FOR YOUR PARCEL?

Mrs Linda Kershaw mpineda at cardioinfantil.org
Mon Aug 31 08:51:11 UTC 2009

CONGRATULATION!!!

Congratulations to you as we bring your notice the results of the world
Bank promo and your email Address was selected through a computer ballot
system drawn We are happy to inform you that your email won $800.000.00
United States Dollars. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for
your Confirmable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I
did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft
with FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY,West Africa, I travelled out of the country
for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of November 2009.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY as soon
as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of
the expiring date. For your information,I have paid for the delivering
Charges,Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque
showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack
in your Country.Again, I would have paid for the security keeping fee but
they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in
case of demurrage.You have to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL with
the following informations:

First name:
Last Name:
Telephone:
Nationality::
Age:
Occupation:
address:

Dispatch Director: Mr. Humphrey Hill
Email Address: fedexcustomcare at w.cn
Tel: +234-8051471138

You are advice  to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid
any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of
$250 US Dollars for their immediate action.You should also let me know
through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Linda Kershaw