ar9271 mailing list and driver project page

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 02:43:25 UTC 2009

I'd like to announce the ar9271 development project will make use of
the Linux driver project mailing list as it is not upstream yet.
ar9271 development now also has a home page:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ar9271

You can subscribe to this page for updates. I've tried to do a big
brain dump on documentation from what I understand of ar9271
HTC/HIF/WMI stuff so far. If you'd like to get followups on ar9271 I
suggest you either subscribe to the wiki page or subscribe to the
Linux driver development mailing list as no patches or information
will be posted to linux-wireless until it is ready for upstream
inclusion.

  Luis