wireless drivers in staging

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Aug 21 14:31:55 UTC 2009

Greetings!

Is anyone working specifically on any/all of the wireless drivers
in drivers/staging?  I don't mean the odd patch or two, but actually
focusing on cleaning-up and/or improving one of the wireless drivers
in staging until it becomes ready for mainline.

If so, I would like to hear from you!  Could you reply and let me know
what you are doing, what your goals are, if you have a plan, etc?
I would just like to make sure everyone is communicating and try to
get everyone working together productively.

Thanks!

John

P.S.  If anyone is interested in using a wireless driver in staging
as a resource for reverse engineering rather than as a porting target,
I would love to hear from you too.