How do i get started?

Peter Teoh htmldeveloper at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 08:27:35 UTC 2008

Thank you very much...thank you for the comments....I will do a little
bit of each when the opportunities comes....yes, i think there are
lots of things to do, but assuming i will live only till tomorrow....i
will choose to do those deemed most crucial ones :-).    some of the
ideas below are new to me, thanks!

Peter Teoh