on patch "DVB: add firesat driver" in staging.git

Ben Backx ben at bbackx.com
Sun Jun 15 21:38:15 UTC 2008

There is a patch on the way for the DVB-S2 devices (not recognized
correctly). I can submit this patch now, but I would rather add some code so
the DVB-S2 receivers can use the DVB-S functionality (DVB-S2 is only
possible with the change to multiproto). I'll try to do this before the end
of the month.

I can have a look at the switch from ieee1394 to firewire, but I'm rather
busy right now (final exams and some other urgent business afterwards).

Regards,
Ben